- Co-authored with HyeRan Kim-Cragg. The Epistle to the Hebrews. Wisdom Commentaries. Collegeville, MN: Liturgical Press, 2014 (in press).
- Co-editor with Michael Gilmour. Dictionary of the Bible and Western Culture. Sheffield: Phoenix Press, 2012.
- "The Deification of Mary Magdalene.” Feminist Theology 21,2 (2013) 145-54.
- “The Cathar Mary Magdalene and the Sacred Feminine: Pop Culture Legend vs. Medieval Doctrine.” Journal of Religion and Popular Culture 24:3 (2012) 419-31.
- “Who is Mary Magdalene?” Christian Reflection: A Series in Faith and Ethics. Women in the Bible (ed. Robert B. Kruschwitz; Waco: Baylor University Press, 2013) 23-29.
- “Listening to Mark: A Response to McVann, Cardwell, Chapman, Sánchez—And a Suggestion.” Listening: Journal of Communication Ethics, Religion, and Culture 47,3 (2012) 264-75.
- “Jesus of Montreal.” The Bible and Cinema: Fifty Key Films (ed. Adele Reinhartz; London/New York: Routledge, 2012) 145-49.
- “Jesus in Utopian Context.” Tom Holmén (ed.), Jesus in Continuum (Wissenschaftliche Untersuchungen zum Neuen Testament Reihe A; Tübingen: Mohr, 2011) 133-52.
- "2 Thessalonians." Women's Bible Commentary, Newly Revised and Updated (ed. Carol A. Newsom, Sharon H. Ringe and Jacqueline E. Lapsley; Louisville, KY: Westminster John Knox Press, 2012) 592-94.
- "Reconsidering Mary of Bethany." Catholic Biblical Quarterly 74,2 (2012) 281-97.
- "'Like Rachel and Leah:' The Mothers of Genesis," The Bible Today 50,3 (May/June 2012) 151-58.
- "'Like yeast a woman took': Feminist Interpretations of the Parables," Review and Expositor 109,2 (Spring 2012) 219-31.
- Mark. Paideia Commentaries on the New Testament. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Academic, 2011.
- Edited work, with Elaine Guillemin and Barbara Pell, Feminist Theology with a Canadian Accent: Canadian Contextual Feminist Theology (Ottawa: Novalis, 2008).
- Edited with Moira Day, Special Issue on Religion and Theatre in Canada, Theatre Research in Canada 27,3 (2006).
- Jesus and Utopia: Looking for the Kingdom of God in the Roman Empire (Minneapolis: Fortress, 2006).
- “I Commend to You Our Sister: Women in Romans 16.” The Bible Today 45 (July 2008).
- “Christian Origins, Egalitarianism and Utopianism.” Journal for the Feminist Study of Religion 23.2 (2007) 27-50.
- "Jesus of Canada? Four Canadian Constructions of the Christ Figure." In Ellen Leonard and Kate Merriman, eds., From Logos to Christos: Essays on Christology in Honour of Joanne McWilliam, 19-37. Editions SR. Waterloo: Wilfrid Laurier University Press, 2010.
- "Pseudapocrypha: Invented Scripture in Apocalyptic Horror Films." In John Walliss and Lee Quinby, eds. Reel Revelations: Apocalypse and Film, 75-90. Sheffield: Sheffield Phoenix Press, 2010.
- "Jezebel Speaks: Naming the Goddesses in the Book of Revelation." In Amy-Jill Levine, ed. A Feminist Companion to the Apocalypse of John. 131-46. Edinburgh: T. & T. Clark.
- "Five Filmic Utopias at the Turn of the Millenium," Journal of Contemporary Thought, Special Number: Utopias Today! 31 (Summer 2010) 203-22.
- Courses in biblical and cognate studies: RLST 219, 253, 254, 359, 363, 365
- Courses in religion and gender: RLST 220, 303, 359
- Courses in bible and culture: RLST 219, 365
- Graduate supervision
- Graduate courses as required