- Associate Professor, Department of Psychology
- St. Thomas More College
- 1437 College Drive Saskatoon, SK S7N 0W6
- Phone: 306.966.8948
|Education | Research Interests | Research Projects | Selected Publications|
Teaching Responsibilities | Administrative Responsibilities
- B.A. (Adv.) 1975, University of Saskatchewan
- M.A. 1977, University of Saskatchewan
- Ph.D. 1985, University of Saskatchewan
- Parenting capacity
- With T. Waskowic, The Ongoing Relationship Following the Death of a Spouse or Parent
- With K. Tolstikova, Emotional Functioning and Meaning Making in Grief
Selected Publications and Presentations
- Christie, S. & Chartier, B. (2009) Retrospective Sibling Loss: How Do We Grieve When We Don’t Remember? Poster presentation, Canadian Psychological Association, Montreal.
- Waskowic, T. & Chartier, B. (2008) Development of the Ongoing Relationship Scale. Poster presentation, Canadian Psychological Association, Halifax.
- Tolstikova, K. & Chartier, B. Internet methodology in bereavement research: Comparison of online and offline methods, submitted to Omega: Journal of Death & Dying.
- PSY 110.6 General Psychology
- PSY 815.6 Psychological Assessment
- PSY 858.3 Ethical and Professional Issues in Clinical Psychology
- Member, Clinical Executive Committee, Department of Psychology
- Member, Psychological Services Centre Committee, Department of Psychology
- President, St. Thomas More Faculty Union
- Chief Negotiator, St. Thomas More Faculty Union
- Member, STM Scholarship Committee