- Associate Professor, Archaeology
- St. Thomas More College
- 1437 College Drive Saskatoon, SK S7N 0W6
- Phone: 306.966.8986
|Education | Research Interests | Research Projects | Selected Publications|
Teaching Responsibilities | Administrative Responsibilities
- Ph.D. (McMaster)
- M.A. (McMaster)
- Near Eastern Archaeology, with a focus on the late Prehistoric cultures of the Levant
- Spatial Analysis
- Computer applications to archaeological research
- Site 40 and associate Neolithic sites in the Wadi Thamad
- Concluding research as part of the Wadi ath-Thamad Archaeological Project (survey)
- Grace Adam Metawewinikh Project
- Muskoday Archaeological Project
Selected Publications and Presentations
- C.M. Foley and P. Warren 2008 Review of The Singing Neanderthals: the Origins of Music, Language, Mind, and Body, by Steven Mithin. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press. In The Structurist 47/48 (2007/2008): 86-93.
- P. M. Michele Daviau, Annlee Dolan, Jonathan Ferguson, Christopher
M. Foley and Laura Foley, Christopher J. Gohm, Margaret A. Judd, and
Michael Weigl 2008 Preliminary Report of Excavations and Survey at
Khirbat al-Mudayna ath- Thamad and in its Surroundings (2004, 2006 and
2007). Annual of the Department of Antiquities of Jordan 52:xx-xx.
- P. M. Michele Daviau and Christopher M. Foley 2007 Nabataean Water Management Systems in the Wadi ath-Thamad. Studies in the History and Archaeology of Jordan IX: 357-365.
- C.E. Cordova, C.Foley, A. Nowell, M. Bisson 2005 Landdforms,
Sediments, Soil Development, and Prehistoric Site Settings on the
Madaba-Dhiban Plateau, Jordan. Geoarchaeology 20/1: 29-56.
- Arch 116.3, 243.3, 244.3, 252.3, 257.3, 258.3, 356.3, 385.3, 465.3.
- Graduate seminars
- Supervising graduate student thesis work