- Assistant Professor (Tenured), Department Head English
- St. Thomas More College
- 1437 College Drive Saskatoon, SK S7N 0W6
- Phone: 306.966.8900
|Education | Research Interests | Research Projects | Selected Publications|
Teaching Responsibilities | Administrative Responsibilities
- M.A. (University of Madras, India)
- M.Phil. (University of Madras, India)
- Ph.D. (University of Saskatchewan)
- Early Modern English Pamphlets
- Renaissance Courtesy Literature
- Shakespeare and Magic
- Subversion and the Renaissance Ghost
- Courtesy and the Early Modern Subject
Selected Publications and Presentations
- "Netherworld Messengers: Subversion in the Elizabethan Satiric Pamphlet," Renaissance and Reformation, forthcoming, summer 2012.
- "Satiric Mimicking in Henry Chettle's Kind Hartes Dreame," Studies in Philology, forthcoming, summer 2012.
- “Robert Greene’s Martinist Transformation in 1590.” Studies in Philology 103.3 (2006): 243-63.
- “Patronage, Print, and an Early Modern ‘Pamphlet Moment.’” Explorations in Renaissance Culture 31.1 (2005): 59-88.
- “‘Hereafter suppose me the said Roberto’: Greene’s Groatsworth of Wit as an Allegorizing Pamphlet.” Yearly Review 10 (2001): 29-46.
- “Poison and Magic: Shakespeare’s Representation of Nature and Nurture.” Paper presented in Congress 2009, Ottawa, May 2009.
- “Ghosts and Subversion in Renaissance Drama.” Paper presented in Congress 2007, Saskatoon, May 2008.
- “The ghost and the Echo: Civility in Hamlet and A Passage to India.” Paper presented in a workshop in Shakespeare Association of America Convention, San Diego, April 2007.
- Eng 406: Topics in 17th Century Literature in English: Print Culture and the Birth of Journalism (2009 Fall)
- Eng 221 (formerly 321).6: Shakespeare
- CMRS 201.6: Introduction to Themes and Approaches (2007-08)
- Eng 110: Introduction to Literature and Composition
- Eng 113.3: Readings in Narrative
- Member, STM Strategic Plan Steering Committee
- Member, Research Committee, Dept. of English, U of S