Library Reserve Form & GuidelinesFaculty may place materials on Reserve in the library. To do so, use the following guidelines:
1. Fill out the Reserve Form. Print out this form, or ask for a copy of it at the circulation desk.
2. Bring the form, together with all books and materials to be placed on Reserve, to the library office staff. Lists are processed in the order in which they are received. Please submit lists as early as possible.
3. Check the online catalogue to ensure that materials are processed and on Reserve prior to announcing them in class.
4. The Library will not be liable for loss of, or damage to, any personal items in the Reserve Collection.
5. All reprints of copyright material must comply with the Canadian Copyright Act as well as the University of Saskatchewan's policy on the Use of Materials Protected by Copyright, Guidelines for Using Materials Protected by Copyright, and the Fair Dealing Guidelines. Visit the University of Saskatchewan Copyright website for more information.
6. Questions? Please call Dorothy at 966-8916, or Donna at 966-8962.