Continuing Student Awards
Application available May 1 - due October 1st
St. Thomas More College continuing students are defined as:
- Students who have successfully completed a minimum of 18 credit units in the previous year’s Regular Session (SEP to APR).
To be eligible for St. Thomas More College Entering Student Scholarships & Awards, a student must:
- Be a continuing student,
- Be a self-declared St. Thomas More College student, and
- Be registered in at least 18 credit units of coursework as of the application deadline
(9 credit units per term: SEP-APR)
To be eligible for St. Thomas More College Continuing Student Bursaries, in addition to the above, a student must:
- Demonstrate financial need*
*Financial need will be assessed by filling out the 2017-2018 STM Financial Need Calculator for Continuing Students: paws.usask.ca/go/awards.
Not sure if you are a self-declared St. Thomas More College student? Visit stmcollege.ca/selfdeclare to check.
(St. Thomas More College student self-declaration is only available to Arts and Science students)
Preference is given to students currently enrolled in St. Thomas More College courses or students engaged in the life of St. Thomas More College.
- In any given year, the amount and awarding of each St. Thomas More College scholarship, award, and bursary is contingent upon the availability of funds.
- A student may receive only one St. Thomas More College scholarship or award unless no other student is eligible for a specific scholarship.
- Only scholarship, award, and bursary recipients will be notified via their official U of S email.
- To receive a scholarship, award, or bursary the student must attend the:
Scholarships and Awards:
St. Thomas More College Awards Ceremony: Saturday, November 25, 2017 @ 2pm (tentative)
St. Thomas More College Awards Ceremony: Saturday, January 20, 2018 @ 2pm (tentative)