Your Gift Makes a Difference!
As the Catholic liberal arts college federated with the University of Saskatchewan, St. Thomas More College
courageously explores the “riches of revelation and of nature so that the united endeavour of intelligence
and faith will enable people to come to the full measure of their humanity” (Ex corde ecclesiae, 5).
We are an inclusive community open to all persons. Through our teaching we are devoted to a partnership of learning and growth with our students which addresses the synthesis of faith and reason in all aspects of the human condition.
The creative discovery of truth and its open dissemination nourishes our life as teachers and members of
the wider academic and Catholic intellectual community.
As a Catholic college we are called to share in Christ’s service to the people of God. Thus, the work of our
college is not an end in itself, but must find application for the good of humanity
Contact Kari Sinkewicz to:
• Make a donation to St.Thomas More College
• Set up a scholarship, bursary or award
• Make an In Memoriam gift
• Discuss a planned gift (eg. Bequest, life insurance, etc.)
• Submit a story for the More News Newsletter
• Subscribe to our More News Newsletter mailing list
• Provide updated contact information
• Register for a College event
• Subscribe to our email data base to recieve information on updates, announcements,
event invitations and other information that might be of interest to you
• Volunteer at an event