- Eastern Europe
- Soviet Union
- 20th-Century Europe
- Cultural History
- Identity Conflicts
- Digital History
- Ph.D., History, Franko National University of Lviv, Ukraine, 2011
- M.A., History, Franko National University of Lviv, Ukraine, 2005
- B.A., History, Franko National University of Lviv, Ukraine, 2004
- Oksana Dudko, “Chy Ukraina maie revolutsiiu? [Does Ukraine Have a Revolution?]” Ukraina Moderna 29 (2020): 9-30 (in Ukrainian).
- Oksana Dudko, “Riflemen Art: Visualising ‘the Ukrainian War’,” in Nationalism and Cosmopolitanism in Avant-Garde and Modernism: The Impact of World War I, edited by Lidia Głuchowska, Vojtěch Lahoda (Praga: Artefactum), Forthcoming.
- Oksana Dudko, “Mizh natsionalʹnoiu i populiarnoiu kulʹturoiu: teatry v okupovanomu Lvovi (veresenʹ 1914 – chervenʹ 1915 [Between National and Popular Culture: Theatres in Occupied Lviv (September 1914–June 1915)],” Ukraina Moderna 23 (2016): 45–76 (in Ukrainian).
- Oksana Dudko, “In the Name of Our Peasants: History and Identity in Ukrainian and Polish Contemporary Theatre,” European Stages, 4 no. 1 (2015), https://bit.ly/3uYlVeR
- Oksana Dudko, “Between the Past and the Future: Mass Rallies as the Staging of the Ukrainian National Project (1911–1914),” Roczniki dziejów społecznych i gospodarczych vol. LXXIII (2013): 177–199.
- HIST 248.3 The Soviet Union
- HIST 238.3 Modern Ukraine and Russian-Ukrainian Conflict