Thank you for choosing Choices at St. Thomas More. What is Choices at St. Thomas More? Choices at St. Thomas More is the hospitality service offered by STM College in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Choices provides full-service catering, and operates a high-end cafeteria open to the public.
Choices catering services are available year round. The service are available both internally at STM and externally throughout Saskatoon. The Choices team is capable of providing service for groups large and small. We take pride in servicing a varied and diverse range of events from meetings, coffee breaks, intimate dinners in your home to gala weddings. Choices has built a reputation throughout Saskatoon of offering exceptional catering service.
Choices at St. Thomas More is a full-service cafeteria open to the public Monday to Friday for breakfast and lunch. During the regular school year, Choices serves approximately 350 guests per day. The menu, food quality, service and price are what attracts customers to Choices. The cafeteria menu is largely influenced by the international community and by its experienced and worldly chefs. The Choices team takes pride in knowing that the soups, sauces and entrees created are made from scratch using fresh, wholesome and nutritious ingredients. The Choices team understands the importance of being sustainable. For this reason, Choices is proud to serve local meats, local vegetable, breads and fair-trade coffee. The Choices team provides their guests with biodegradable serving supplies and has committed themselves to using biodegradable chemicals and cleaning agents.
The Choices Team
Together with his Culinary Team, Executive Chef Chris Daniels has established a reputation for exceptional taste, quality and presentation. Chef Daniels takes pride in fostering and nurturing a positive team culture committed to continued growth and improvement. Our chefs are passionate, proud and committed to preparing fresh, seasonal culinary creations customized to suit any event. The Choices Team is comprised of skilled, artistic and passionate individuals who come from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. Choices customers often note the uniqueness of internationally flavoured and inspired creations. Catering Policy April 2016 Thank you for choosing CHOICES at St. Thomas More to cater your event. CHOICES at St. Thomas More is committed to creating the best catering experience for each of its customers.
To ensure a well-organized event, please take a moment to review our current catering policies:
1. To ensure the best service, we ask that CHOICES at St. Thomas More be advised of both the general details and menu selections for the event no later than seven (7) days prior to the date of the event. If no menu selection has been provided, our chef will select a suitable alternative.
2. All prices are subject to change.
3. Cancellation of a confirmed function less than one (1) week prior to the date of the event shall incur a cancellation charge. Notice of cancellation must be received in writing in an email format to email@example.com
4. CHOICES at St. Thomas More shall be notified of the guaranteed number of guests attending the function seven (7) business days prior to the date of the event. Should no guarantee be received, CHOICES at St. Thomas More will prepare and charge for the last contracted number quoted.
5. Function setups are to be finalized seven (7) business days prior to the date of the event. Fees apply for any special and/or late set–up requests.
6. Based on Saskatchewan Health and Food Safety guidelines, any leftover food and beverage remains the property of CHOICES at St. Thomas More and may not be removed. Buffet service will be restricted to a maximum of three (3) hours.
7. CHOICES at St. Thomas More is unable to accommodate menu tastings and samplings.
8. A standard 15% gratuity fee will be applied to all catered events.
9. Due to fire regulations, function attendance shall not exceed licensed maximum capacities.
10. CHOICES at St. Thomas More shall be the sole supplier of all food and beverage at all functions. Wedding, Anniversary and Birthday Cakes are the only exception. A handling fee will apply.
11. CHOICES at St. Thomas More is pleased to provide a smoke–free environment. Designated smoking areas are provided outside the building.
12. Orders are subject to a delivery fee.
13. Disposable plates, napkins and cutlery are provided at $1.00 charge per person with all catering orders unless otherwise specified.
14. China and glassware is available to replace disposable wares at your catered event at an additional charge. Where required, CHOICES at St. Thomas More provides professional and courteous staff with our catering services. Event staffing fees for private bookings and special events will be charged as follows: event staffing is based on a minimum of 3 hours per staff member. To ensure the best customer service for your event, CHOICES at St. Thomas More will use its professional experience and discretion to make staffing decisions.
15. If your event exceeds the scheduled completion time, an additional overtime staff charge may apply.
16. Any lost or misplaced items are the responsibility of the client, and will be included on your invoice.
17. CHOICES at St. Thomas More will make arrangements to pick up catering equipment within 48 hours of the event.
18. Please notify CHOICES at St. Thomas More of any food allergies no later than seven (7) days prior to the event.
19. CHOICES at St. Thomas More takes great pride in the preparation of our menu items for our customers. In situations where the availability of food items is beyond our control, CHOICES at St. Thomas More may substitute food items of equal value at the discretion of our Chef.
Choices at St. Thomas More catering, a division of St. Thomas More College, delivers the excellence you expect from the College. Whether your function is a breakfast for twelve people, a gala dinner for one thousand, or any range in between, Choices catering will provide the calibre of food and distinction of service appropriate to STM.
To Order Catering
Choices at St. Thomas More accepts catering orders Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm. The minimum order for delivery is $250. After 3:00 pm and on weekends, extra fees will apply.
All orders require confirmation from Choices. This is important to note if you have placed an order outside of our business hours, over the weekend or after our daily cut-off ordering time.
Peak Season (September – April) 8:00 am – 3:00 pm Summer Season (May – August) 8:00 am – 3:00 pm Note: Catering services are available outside of our regular business hours. Special rates apply!
Choices at St. Thomas More regular delivery hours are Monday to Friday from 8 am to 3 pm. Delivery service is available outside of our regular business hours upon request. We are closed on all statutory holidays.
As part of our special events catering service, Choices at St. Thomas More is happy to arrange rentals required for your event, including the rental of linens, china, glassware, serving dishes, tables and other requirements. Choices at St. Thomas More charges applicable fees for this service. Customer are responsible for payment of rental and any damaged or lost rental equipment. Room rentals are available at St. Thomas More College. To book a room, please contact the STM main office at 306-966-8900 If you have further question about Choices, please feel free to contact us. Contact Information Chris Daniels- Executive Chef
1437 College Drive Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7N 0W6