- Parenting capacity
- B.A. (Adv.) 1975, University of Saskatchewan
- M.A. 1977, University of Saskatchewan
- Ph.D. 1985, University of Saskatchewan
- With T. Waskowic, The Ongoing Relationship Following the Death of a Spouse or Parent
- With K. Tolstikova, Emotional Functioning and Meaning Making in Grief
Selected Publications and Presentations
- Christie, S. & Chartier, B. (2009) Retrospective Sibling Loss: How Do We Grieve When We Don’t Remember? Poster presentation, Canadian Psychological Association, Montreal.
- Waskowic, T. & Chartier, B. (2008) Development of the Ongoing Relationship Scale. Poster presentation, Canadian Psychological Association, Halifax.
- Tolstikova, K. & Chartier, B. Internet methodology in bereavement research: Comparison of online and offline methods, submitted to Omega: Journal of Death & Dying.