- Stress, coping and resiliency in children who are embroiled in custody disputes.
- Mood and eating disorders in children and adolescents.
- Friendships, romance and intimacy in adolescents.
- Ph.D. University of British Columbia, 1975
- M.A. University of Saskatchewan, 1971
- B. A. Honors University of Saskatchewan, 1970
- Parallel parenting orders in custody disputes with Lindsay Robertson
- Emerging adulthood in carded athletes, workers in the labour force and in post secondary education with Selina Elm
- Eating behaviors and identity with Kimberley Makela
- Adolescent intimacy with Valeriya Bravo
Selected Publications and Presentations
- CPA poster presentation: Obstacles to Parallel Parenting in High Conflict Divorce
- Second year class in Child Development (Psy 213)
- Third year lab class in social and emotional development.(Psy 315 & 316)
- Graduate class in Psychological Therapies (Psy 850)
- Executive of the Sport and Exercise Psychology Section of The Canadian Psychological Association.
- Director of the Psychology Services Center in the Psychology Clinical program at the University of Saskatchewan
- STM Academic Planning committee
- Former Chairperson of the Board of Examiners for the Registration of Psychologists in Saskatchewan