- Catholic identity/Catholic higher education leadership
- Critical realist social theory
- Spirituality and social justice
- Social dimensions of reconciliation/Reconciling peoples
- EdD - University of Liverpool
- MA - Boston College
- BA - St. Thomas More College
- Imagining Identity: Exploring Catholic Identity in Catholic Higher Education Institutions in Canada
Selected Publications and Presentations
- Rompré, G. (2014). Creating a Catholic identity statement: From prickly to purposeful. In ACCU, Mission Officer Handbook, pp. 43-46. Washington, DC: Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities.
Edited Conference Proceedings
- Still, C. & Rompré, G. (Eds.). (2018). Turning to the world: Social justice and the common good since Vatican II. Montreal and Kingston: McGill-Queens University Press.
- INTS 400: Critical Perspectives on Social Justice and the Common Good
- Director of Mission and Ministry