Discover what St. Thomas More College has to offer:
- A scholarly community in the Catholic intellectual tradition - open to all USask students
- Over 240 classes in 19 different subject areas
- $225,000 available in student scholarships, bursaries, and awards
-Student clubs including drama and glee!
- Unique study abroad and community service-learning options
Discover more about the world in which you live!
The social sciences and humanities disciplines e.g. Anthropology, Archaeology, Catholic Studies, Classics, Classics Medieval, Renaissance Studies, Economics, English, French, Hebrew, History, Interdisciplinary Studies, Latin, Literature, Philosophy, Political Studies, Psychology, Religious Studies, Sociology, Spanish, Ukrainian, help us better understand human existance. What does it mean to be human? What rights and responsibilities do you have? What makes society work? Where do our values come from? Questions like these are addressed through liberal arts education.
Develop your identity and discover the role you can play in your communities!
An important part of the traditional university experience is personal growth and development. There are always great challenges and opportunities to be faced. How will you use your unique combination of experiences, interests, talents, and passions to contribute to society? Through a combination of formal and informal learning experiences, STM has been helping students discover their place in the world since 1936.
Declaring as an STM Student
Declaring as a St. Thomas More College Student gives you access to MORE!
Usask Arts and Science students have the option to additionally self-declare as STM students, giving them access to the following benefits:
- MORE transition support to have a successful first year
- MORE student services such as academic advising
- MORE scholarship and bursary opportunities
- MORE on-campus job opportunities
- MORE community opportunities to connect with talented faculty, staff, and students in a dynamic learning environment
All of this comes with no extra cost, no program restrictions, and you remain a U of S Arts & Science student at the same time. (only available to undergraduate Arts and Science students)